Disney Car Park
Cars (including car with bicycle or ski box on top and car with a trailer under 2m high): 25€
Vehicle over 2m high: 25€
Disney Hotel Guests
Parking is free for Disney Hotel Guests with the Easy Pass supplied by the Hotel.
Partner Hotel Guests
If you book your stay with us, parking fees are offered
If you do not book your stay with us, parking fees are 25€ (except for Algonquin's Explorer Hotel guests)
Annual Pass Holders
Parking is free.
- Opens: 07:30am
- Closes: 30 minutes after Parc Disneyland closure
*Parks hours may change without warning.
- Caravan ties are not accepted at Toll Plaza or Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch
- The size of a car, trailer or boat must not pass over the length, height and width of a bus
- Campervans should leave at the end of the day. They will receive a dated registered sheet at Toll Plaza with which needs to be renewed every day.
Annual Pass holders having parking option cannot stay on the parking for a few nights otherwise there are different places where they can stay (with surcharge):
- Toll Plaza
- Group cash register (next to the guest parking, open until 3:00pm)
- Kennel (payment only credit card)
- Luggage storage (entrance of the park)
For further details, please take a look at the Guest Parking Regulations (244KB, PDF).
Designated parking areas are available for Guests with special needs. A European parking card must be presented when you pass the toll to park in this area.
Elsewhere within the Resort, accessible parking is clearly marked with signs.