Disney Car Park
Cars (including cars with bicycle or ski box on top) under 2m high: €25
Vehicles over 2m high and with more than 9 seats: €25
NEW - Disney Parking +
Save time and bring your car to the Guest Parking spaces closest to the Disney Parks, in a reserved area: 45€
Disney Hotel Guests
Parking is free for Disney Hotel Guests with the Easy Pass supplied by the Hotel.
Partner Hotel Guests
If you book your stay with us, parking fees are offered
If you do not book your stay with us, parking fees are 25€ (except for Algonquin's Explorer Hotel guests)
Annual Pass Holders
Parking is free.
- Opens: 07:30am
- Closes: 30 minutes after Parc Disneyland closure
*Parks hours may change without warning.
- Caravans and trailers are not accepted at the Disney Parks' Car Park nor at Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch.
- In all cases, the size of the vehicules must not exceed the length, height and width of a bus.
- No vehicule is allowed to be parked overnight on the Disney Parks' Car Park outside the opening hours of the Disney Parks or Disney Village.
- Campervans must pay for the daily parking rate. Campervans will receive a dated receipt at the toll booth (Toll Plaza) which will need to be renewed every day of parking.
Annual Pass holders having parking option cannot stay on the parking for a few nights otherwise there are different places where they can stay (with surcharge):
- Toll Plaza
- Group cash register (next to the guest parking, open until 3:00pm)
- Kennel (payment only credit card)
- Luggage storage (entrance of the park)
For further details, please take a look at the Guest Parking Regulations (244KB, PDF).
Designated parking areas are available for Guests with special needs. A European parking card must be presented when you pass the toll to park in this area.
Elsewhere within the Resort, accessible parking is clearly marked with signs.