Disney’s Newport Bay Club®
15 minutes walk
Free shuttle to the parks
Disney’s Newport Bay Club
Enjoy all the charm of the late 19th Century New England seaside, right on the waters of Lake Disney®.
Awash with maritime charm and romance, this Disney Hotel is landlocked a mere 15 minutes away from the magic of the Disney Parks.
Its nautical feel, sea colours and Cape Cod atmosphere fill this 1920s mansion, with some rooms even commanding lake views sure to keep your crew on course for an unforgettable stay.
Key reasons to stay in this hotel
- Seaside atmosphere,with nautical Cape Cod decor
- Grand romantic 1920s New England mansion
- Set on the waterside of the lovely Lake Disney®
- V.I.P Hotel FASTPASS ® (suites only)
- Extend the magic with up to 2 Extra Magic Hours in Disneyland® Park
- Meet Disney Characters
- Free WiFi
- Family room
Standard room - 1 large bed or 2 double beds to accommodate up to 4 people. With an additional charge, you can enjoy a room overlooking Lake Disney.
For that little bit more: The Admiral's Floor
There are 3 types of room in the Admiral's Floor Club:
Admiral's Floor Room - Equipped with 1 large bed or 2 double beds, some with a view over Lake Disney (with an additional charge).
Admiral's Floor Family Room - Large families will enjoy this up to 6 people bedroom, with its 2 double beds, and 2 comfortable sofabeds.
Suite - Enjoy extra space (up to 83m²) with a bedroom equipped with 1 large bed, and a view over lake Disney (except the Executive Suite). Not to mention, you can access certain attractions faster with th exclusive VIP FASTPASS®.
For special occasion, choose the splendid Honeymoon Suite situated in our very-own lighthouse, it's comfortable and cosy bedroom, and its spacious bathroom.(Suites can only be booked by telephone)
- Disney boutique
- Indoor kid's corner (under parental supervision)
- Free baby cot (subject to availability and/or upon request at the hotel)
- Special kids’ menu
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking service (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Bell service in some location
- Room service in some location
- Safety deposit box at reception
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning (surcharge)
- Room with disable guest access
- TV international channels
Restaurants and Bars
Catch fish and seafood specialities at this elegant eatery decked out in the style of an exclusive yacht club and get the kids on board with its special children’s buffet.
Restaurant will be closed until the end of August 2014
This buffet restaurant combines Mediterranean and International food with a New England seaside setting.
Cape Cod, naturally, boasts a menu that’s distinctly nautical, netting a medley of Old World and New World flavours for your enjoyment.
Restaurant will be closed from March to July 2014
Enjoy the warm atmosphere of this wharfside bar with a drink overlooking Lake Disney.
Reinforcing the maritime feel of this New England holiday hotel, Fisherman's Wharf has a very open layout, modelled on a pontoon bar where seafaring families and landlubbers mingle and unwind.
Little ones can enjoy The Little Mermaid themed fun in Ariel’s Lagoon play area (under parental supervision).
- Indoor play area (under parental supervision)
- Free baby beds (subject to availability and/or upon request at the hotel.)
- Special kids’ menu