Disney’s Sequoia Lodge®
15 minutes walk
Free shuttle to the parks
Disney’s Sequoia Lodge
Relax in this cosy and comfortable mountain lodge, inspired by America’s national parks.
Combining an authentic wilderness feeling with all the comfort and atmosphere of an evening round the giant fireplace, this retreat is just 15 minutes walk from the magic of the Disney Parks.
Made up of forest lodges and surrounded by treetops, Disney’s Sequoia Lodge® features themed rooms and a water slide into the pool – perfect for nature-lovers looking for a wild way to continue the day’s magic.
Key reasons to stay in this hotel
- Feel snug in a cosy mountain lodge surrounded by trees
- Comfort and warmth with an evening round giant fireplace
- Indoor themed pool with an adventure slide,plus outdoor pool
- Disney Hotel FASTPASS ® : one special FASTPASS per day, per person for use in the FASTPASS lines (Golden Forest Club only)
- Extend the magic with up to 2 Extra Magic Hours in Disneyland® Park
- V.I.P Hotel FASTPASS ® (suites only)
- Free WiFi
Standard Room - 1 large bed or 2 double beds provide a cosy retreat for up to 4 people.
Montana Room - Situated in the main building, you'll be closer to all the hotel facilites. Rooms have either 1 large bed or 2 double beds, and with an additional charge, you will enjoy a view on Lake Disney.
The Golden Forest Club
Private reception desk
Breakfast with Disney Characters
Golden Forest private lounge with free hot drinks and soft drinks served all day (alcoholic drinks available at an additional charge) and snacks in the afternoon
There are 2 types of room in the Golden Forest Club:
Golden Forest Club Room - Equipped with 1 large bed or 2 double beds, some with on the lake-side (for an additional charge). And thanks to Disney® Hotel FASTPASS®, you will benefit from a privileged access to certain attractions.
- Honeymoon Suite - Benefit from a comfortable and cosy space (55m²) with a wide bedroom including a large double bed, and enjoy all the additional services of the Golden Forest Club.
Benefit also from a privileged access to the attractions thanks to the exclusive VIP FASTPASS®
Treat yourself to coffee with your very own espresso machine!(Suites can only be booked by telephone)
- Outdoor pool
- Heated indoor pool
- Sauna and/or Steam Bath
- Massage (surcharge)
- Fitness room
- Disney boutique
- Indoor kid's corner (under parental supervision)
- Free baby cot (subject to availability and/or upon request at the hotel)
- Special kids’ menu
- Free parking
- Bell service in some location
- Safety deposit box at reception
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning (surcharge)
- Room with disable guest access
- TV international channels
- Mini fridge in the 124 Golden Forest Club Rooms and Suites
- Free WiFi
Restaurants and Bar
Hunt down our buffet of succulent meat and country-style cuisine set in the style of a log cabin.
Beaver Creek Tavern
Enjoy home-cooked international cuisine in a relaxed, family atmosphere typical of an American National Park restaurant.
The Beaver Creek Tavern offers a warm cabin atmosphere with walls lined with engravings depicting period scenes. Enjoy a fortifying meal and a relaxed evening in a friendly rustic setting.
Redwood Bar and Lounge
Gather round the magnificent open fireplace for a warming cocktail in the heart of the lodge.
Designed to resemble a stop-off point in the heart of an American National Park, this bar is built around a magnificent stone fireplace. The gentle scent of old leaves and open fires gives the lodge a distinctive and relaxing ambience.
Little ones can put their skills to the test room or go wild in either the indoor or outdoor play areas (under parental supervision).
- Indoor and outdoor play area (under parental supervision)
- Free baby beds (subject to availability and/or upon request at the hotel.)
- Special kids’ menu